Pass Powderkeg is an affordable family friendly ski area that offers customers great value for money and ski amenities for a novices and experts alike.
Pass Powderkeg is situated in the beautiful Crowsnest Pass and boasts a very well groomed 980 ft ski course that is easy to get to with now complicated parking or travel arrangement required.
Pass Powderkeg offers:
- Skiing and snowboarding options that are very well priced in the Rockies
- Night skiing or snowboarding
- A well established beginner program for novices
- Full Service Lodge with great food options
- Ski and snowboard rentals
- Terrain Park with progressive features
- Events throughout the season
- Gear shop
The Powderkeg mountain area is configured around two T-Bars with the connection at mid mountain which allows beginners to access the easy course. The lodge located mid mountain also offers easy-access lifts and ski terrain that supports skill progression from beginner to advanced.